Legal Representation For Tax Law And Planning
When planning for the future well-being of your family or business, some of the most important considerations are the tax reporting and tax costs associated with your plans and financial activities. At Williams & Coleman, P.A., we are experienced tax lawyers who devote our skill, in-depth knowledge and experience to helping you prepare a complete and tax-efficient plan.
Put Our 45-Plus Years Of Experience To Work For You
With your personal and business-specific tax planning and preparation needs in mind, our staff is able to offer the comprehensive guidance you need to complete the planning and documents applicable to your situation, including:
- Individual tax planning and tax return preparation
- Estate and trust planning and tax return preparation
- Business tax planning and tax return preparation
- Choice of business entity, including tax-related considerations
- Business reorganization planning, including tax-related considerations
- Business succession planning
- Business sale or purchase, including tax-related considerations
- Employment tax planning
- Estate, gift and GST tax planning and tax return preparation
- Asset protection planning
- Help nonfilers get back into the system
- Help with any tax or tax-related problem, including criminal tax matters such as tax fraud and evasion
- Tax disputes
- Tax controversies
- Cancellation of debt
Regardless of the size and complexity of your assets and/or your business concerns, our staff is able to offer the comprehensive guidance you need to find peace of mind in knowing that your affairs are effectively and efficiently taken care of.
Tax Planning Assistance, Tailored To Your Needs
For many small-business owners throughout Florida, personal and business finances can quickly and unintentionally mesh together. In some cases, this can usher in a series of problems; possibly resulting in the IRS knocking at your office door.
At the law office of Williams & Coleman, P.A., our attorneys (including our former IRS Agent) and staff have more than 45 years of combined legal experience to address the various individual and business tax-related concerns you may have. Always operating with your best interests in mind, our staff strives to provide the tailored tax planning assistance you need to protect your business or family’s well-being.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Situation
To ensure you have an opportunity to gather information and learn about the tax planning opportunities available to you, we offer initial consultations to our clients. You will have a chance to ask questions, receive advice and come away with a plan.
Contact us at our Tallahassee law office by calling 850-270-0695 or by completing our online contact form. We are happy to come to you and will work around your schedule to arrange a convenient time to meet. Se habla español.